The three main objectives of the Foundation are: to collaborate in teaching, to provide service and to promote investigative research.
COLLABORATION IN TECHING:
- Practical training for students.
- Professional recycling, refreshing, and specialization for post graduates.
- Backing of continuous training programs for professionals.
- Specialized training in the various clinical facets of the profession.
- Practical activities in collaboration with other public organisms and university centers of all types.
- Collaboration and exchange programs with specialists of high esteem on a national and international level.
- Organization of workshops, orientation, and other types of courses on monographic clinical topics of interest.
- To be a center of support and reference for professionals.
- To be a center of reference for livestock, environmental issues and public health.
PROVISION OF SERVICES
- Animal care service for the livestock breeders and animal owners in general.
- Mobile animal care service.
- Technical animal care service for veterinarians in fields which are hard to carry out due to lack of materials: radiology, ultrasonography, cardiology, clinical & microbiological analysis, complex surgical interventions, and the like.
- Collaborative services in the area of controls for public health.
COLLABORATION AND PROMOTION OF RESEARCH
- Collaborate and promote experimental investigative research and that derived from the clinical cases encountered at the Hospital.
- Collaboration and exchange with specialists of high esteem on a national and international level.
- Created: 27 February 2014