The Hospital upholds a management model that has been imitated by similar centers. The Rof Codina Foundation (RCF) guarantees the financing for the hospital and makes up half of the equally represented commission. This commission along with the University of Santiago de Compostela is responsible for safeguarding and complying with the triple objective of teaching, service, and research.
- Signed on the 21st of May, 1997.
- This agreement adapted the system established in the Royal Decree 1558/86 for the inclusion of hospitals in centers of higher education.
- This agreement establishes and grants UNIVERSITY status to the Rof Codina Clinical Veterinary Hospital (RCCVH).
- This equally represented commission is in charge of establishing and supervising the objectives laid out in the collaboration agreement.
- It receives the proposals made by the managing bodies of the Rof Codina Foundation (RCF) and the university community in order to analyze them and present them to the RCF Board of Trustees and the USC Board of Directors.
- On December 27th, 2000, the Internal Rules & Regulations of the RC-UVH were approved.